Winners' Pack 2020
Winners' Pack 2020
- La Motte Chardonnay 2019 (National Wine Challenge Double Gold) : Straw colour. Slightly riper than other vintages. Fruity nectarine and citrus blossom on the nose, with hints of cashew and lees as the only evidence of wood maturation. A juicy and polished entry, medium full with lots of citrus and juicy peach on the palate. Lively length with good freshness for a wood-matured wine.
- Spier Signature Sauvignon Blanc 2020 (Michelangelo Awards 2020 - Gold) : .Pale straw in colour with a greenish hue. Intense aromas of gooseberries, passion fruit and green fig, with green bell pepper undertones. The palate is fresh and mouth-watering with a well-balanced acidity.
- Dornier The Pirate Cocoa Hill Tempranillo Rose 2020 (Rose Rocks 2020 - Gold) : This wine has a soft, salmon pink colour and is bursting with aromas of strawberries and rose petals. The palate is vibrant with a good balance between bright acidity and flavours of Turkish delight, strawberries and red cherries. The finish is juicy and dry and the wine has a pleasant length.
- Darling Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot 2020 (Veritas Awards 2020- Bronze) : A fruit forward wine with an array of complex aromas which include candy floss, red cherries, cranberries and mulberries. This elegant fruity wine will be a perfect fit for all festive occasions.
- Landskroon Pinotage( Vitis Vinifera Awards 2020 - Gold): A medium to full bodied wine with flavours of plum and raspberry. Hints of vanilla and oak. Soft mouthfeel and well integrated tannins.
- Zevenwacht The Tin Mine Red 2017 (Old Mutual Trophy 2020 - Best Red blends - Rhône style 84 points) : The wine exudes aromas of smoky black plum and cranberry opening to raspberry and peppery spice. The palate impresses with density on entry matched with persistent yet supple tannins - a multi layered wine. This texture is perfectly offset by balanced acidity that allows for a remarkable length of finish
NB: WINES CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
|Other||We have curated a special selection of this year's top winning winesShop now while stocks last. Delivery anywhere in South Afric|
- Range: wine.co.za
R116.50 per bottle