White Mixed Case
White Mixed Case
- Bosman Generation 8 Chenin Blanc : Pale green with a light golden trim. Delicate nuances of pear and peach are balanced on the palate with a sumptuous, lingering finish. Medium to full-bodied in style with a long, clean, crisp aftertaste
- Juliette Sauvignon Blanc : This is the inspiration for the fresh and vibrant Juliette Sauvignon Blanc. We really wanted to capture ripe tropical summery flavours, but also wanted to conserve the freshness and racy acidity of this Sauvignon Blanc on the palate and the finish.
- Edgebaston Chardonnay : This is the Thirteenth vintage of Edgebaston Chardonnay. The wine is made from 4 different vineyards. As with previous vintages, the wine shows an elegant minerality with lime-citrus, sourdough and cinnamon flavours. The tight minerality keeps a wonderful acid grip on the palate showing good aging potential. A floral note of wild, white flowers such as frangipani and almond blossom is obvious on the front of the nose and follows through the palate.
- Leopards Leap Unwood Chardonny: Fresh and zesty with upfront citrus notes and a hint of elegant pear, buttery biscuit and lime aromas. Well-rounded, the palate reveals flavours of ripe melon and lemon zest, accompanied by lovely biscuit nuances that leave a lingering after-taste.
- Babylonstoren Candide : Colour: Pale StrawBouquet: Elegant style, tropical flavoursTaste: This intriguing white blend expresses a fresh, fruit-driven wine with peach, lime and litchi flavours. The wine is refreshing yet complex, with lovely tropical flavours rounded off with a lingering, fresh acidity.
- Jordan The Real McCoy Riesling : The German clone grapes were vinified and once the perfect balance between sugar and acidity was reached, the fermentation was stopped to retain a hint of natural fruit sugars. Intense flavours of lime through to white peach and Granny Smith apple. A superb accompaniment to the lighter spectrum of Asian cuisine.
NB: WINES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE
- Range: wine.co.za
R129.00 per bottle