Red Mixed Case
Red Mixed Case
- Kleine Zalze Cellar Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot : The 2 varieties were carefully blended to highlight the ripe dark plum Cabernet fruit on the nose and palate with Merlot contributing savoury characters and velvety tannins on the palate. This is an elegant wine that has great depth of flavour and with its great balance and wood integration this wine should age gracefully for many years to come.
- Dornier The Pirate of Cocoa Hill Red : The wine shows aromas of raspberry, cherry and a hint of eucalyptus. The palate shows pure fruit with refined notes of cherry, plum and cranberry. The palate is full, fresh and lively with a supple tannin structure and a well-balanced acidity leaving a persisting finish.
- Neethlingshof Merlot : Colour: Dark ruby.Bouquet: Strawberry with undertones of vanilla and caramel.Taste: Full bodied and velvety smooth with ripe, soft tannins.
- Darling Cellars Reserve Old Blocks Pinotage 2017 : This wine is very expressive and complex on the nose with flavours of red berries, black cherries, vanilla, butterscotch, red plums, coffee and nuances of strawberries. On the palate the flavours follow through with good structure and silky tannins. A really balanced wine with elegance and a lengthy aftertaste
- Perdeberg The Classic CollectionCabernet Sauvignon : A dark purple Cabernet, with a blackcurrant and cherry nose. The palate experiences dark fruit and hints of vanilla. The aftertaste is long and smooth.
- Rietvallei Estate Cabernet Sauvignon : This is a full-bodied wine with a deep, almost black colour. Lots of red and black fruit flavours infused with cherry and cassis and hints of coffee on the nose. These flavours follow through on the palate together with black current and dark chocolate, ending with a noticeable toastiness, a touch of vanilla and soft juicy tannins.
NB: WINES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE
- Range: wine.co.za
R121.00 per bottle