Red Mixed Case
Red Mixed Case
- Bruce Jack Shiraz: South African Shiraz sits perfectly between the blockbusters of the Barossa and the refinement of the Rhone. We love the raspberry, Indian spice and ripe plumb aromas. The palate is full and rich with dark chocolate, black forest fruit and smooth sexy tannins.
- Diemersdal Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot : This new wine is a blend of South Africa’s two most popular red varieties, with Cabernet Sauvignon leading the combination at 70% to Merlot at 30%. Both varieties are grown on the estate where they have been a part of the wine offering for over three decades.
- Anthonij Rupert Terra Del Capo Sangiovese : Enticing aromas of ripe plum and cherry are enhanced by a subtle spice and cedar element. The palate boasts more of the same: plump black cherries with ripe plum and an exciting lifted spicy lift. A gentle squeeze of wood tannin and a cedar note adds interest. The wine is rounded, supple and comforting in texture, all the way to a long, rich finish.
- Du Toitskloof Pinotage : Dark ruby in colour, this wine offers aromas of ripe plums, cherries, chocolate and a slight scent of dried banana, all wrapped in sweet, oaky vanilla. Dry, supple tannins add to a silky mouth-feel of black cherries.
- Reyneke Organic Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon : The nose is spicy, with aromas of black pepper, plum, cherry and cedar wood. There is also a light perfume of violets and plum on the nose. The palate is well balanced and structured, with juicy fresh tannins and a dry finish. Distinct notes of red fruit and spice on the palate, all add to this complex and enjoyable wine.
- KWV Classic Collection Merlot : This generous and vibrant Merlot shows prominent aromas of ripe plum and sour cherry with nuances of black pepper and cedary oak. The palate is accessible with indulgent tannins and a seamless finish.
NB: WINES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE
- Range: wine.co.za
R123.00 per item