Red Blend Mixed Case
Red Blend Mixed Case
- Brampton Old Vine Red ( Shiraz, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot) : On the nose the wine expresses mulberry and blackcurrant fruit, intermingled with spice. After tasting, the wine follows through to a vibrant fruit intensity on the palate, fine tannins and structure with a savouriness that leaves a lingering finish.
- Bellingham Homestead Red (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon) : Melange of Red and black fruit with rich red cherry, blueberry, and blackcurrant, supported by well-judged oak that leads to a classic tobacco spiciness, dark chocolate and liquorice. The wine has good intensity and structure and a rounded palate that is perfectly balanced. The tannins are soft and juicy making the wine approachable and generous now while the silky finish of lingering dark berry fruits will have you coming back for more.
- Spier Creative Block 5 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Malbec : This wine achieved top marks with the 2021 Vertex Award and also a Veritas Double Gold Winner, alongside being awarded 93 points by British Wine Master Tim Atkin. A delicious rich Bordeaux blend.
- Alto Rouge (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Shiraz, Merlot and Petit Verdot) : Alto Rouge is one of South Africa's classic red blends. It was first produced in 1919 and this dark ruby wine consists of an exquisite blend of the 5 grape varieties, grown on the well-known Stellenbosch mountains.
- Kaapzicht Kaleidoscope Red Cape Blend (Pinotage, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Malbec ) : Integrated flavours of black and red berries, tealeaves and spice invite a sip of this easy drinking blend; the gentle structure, with soft tannins supporting a core of sweet berry fruit, adds friendly drinkability; medium bodied with a well-rounded savoury finish
- Roodeberg Red (Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Petit Verdot, Tannat, other) : This famous red blend shows aromatic layers of fresh red fruit, cassis and pencil shavings with undertones of tobacco and dark chocolate. The palate is elegant and soft with nuances of cedary oak and dark plums, extending to a persistent finish.
|Variety||Blend - Red|
- Range: Wine.co.za
R154.00 per item