Red Blend Mixed Case
Red Blend Mixed Case
- Brampton Old Vine Red ( Shiraz, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot) : On the nose the wine expresses mulberry and blackcurrant fruit, intermingled with spice. After tasting, the wine follows through to a vibrant fruit intensity on the palate, fine tannins and structure with a savouriness that leaves a lingering finish.
- Frater Cab/Petit Verdot/ Malbec : Cabernet sauvignon guides this Bordeaux blend with its dusty nuances and nutty flavours. Petit Verdot brings a firm palate bursting with juicy cherry/red berry fruits. Malbec concludes with its colour intensity and juiced up choc-mint succulence. Layers of cassis/lead pencil,sweet tobacco glides to persistent mineral finish. Soft,supple tannins disguise this powerful,yet classy blend. A special wine for all red wine lovers.
- Bellingham Homestead Red (Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon) : Melange of Red and black fruit with rich red cherry, blueberry, and blackcurrant, supported by well-judged oak that leads to a classic tobacco spiciness, dark chocolate and liquorice. The wine has good intensity and structure and a rounded palate that is perfectly balanced. The tannins are soft and juicy making the wine approachable and generous now while the silky finish of lingering dark berry fruits will have you coming back for more.
- Meerlut Red (Caberbet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot) : Weather vagaries and Meerlust’s exacting quality requirements determine that not every vintage is worthy of our flagship red blend Rubicon. Thus is born, in rare years, our collector’s Meerlust Red 2019. The Red 2019 is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot aged in French oak for 17 months. Intense fresh red fruit combines with floral, spicy notes in a medium-bodied wine with a soft, silky texture for immediate enjoyment or up to 8 years’ bottle maturation.
- Kaapzicht Kaleidoscope Red cape Blend (Pinotage, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Malbec ) : Integrated flavours of black and red berries, tealeaves and spice invite a sip of this easy drinking blend; the gentle structure, with soft tannins supporting a core of sweet berry fruit, adds friendly drinkability; medium bodied with a well-rounded savoury finish
- Roodeberg Red (Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Petit Verdot, Tannat, other) : This famous red blend shows aromatic layers of fresh red fruit, cassis and pencil shavings with undertones of tobacco and dark chocolate. The palate is elegant and soft with nuances of cedary oak and dark plums, extending to a persistent finish.
|Variety||Blend - Red|
- Range: Wine.co.za
R132.00 per bottle