A Taste of Shiraz
A Taste of Shiraz
- Koelenbosch Shiraz : This wine has a deep red colour with complex aromas of plums and white pepper. On the palate it has a smooth, balanced finish of ripe fruit and dark chocolate, enhanced by a full tannin structure.
- Brookdale Mason Road Syrah: Deep, purple core. Rich, berry fruit nose with ripe, red plum and hints of white pepper. Some floral notes in the background, with notes of charcoal, and faint liquorice making way for blueberries, cassis, and nuances of sweet, dried herbs. The palate displays layers of berry fruit with spices of pepper, cinnamon and clove. A soft and sultry entry on the palate is supported with supple tannins, and finishes with impressive length and bright acidity.
- Diemersdal Shiraz : The wine has a complex nose with overtones of black and white pepper, pomegranate, cigar box, cloves and spice. On the palate there are vibrant red fruit, blackcurrant and dark chocolate flavours, underpinned by well integrated oak with a long spicy finish. This wine shows a good structure and will develop for years to come.
- Kleine Zalze VS Barrel Matured Shiraz : Although this wine has a great intensity of flavour on both the bouquet and the palate the wine is not overpowering and shows well-judged restraint. Waves of wild berry fruit give way to hints of spice and lavender on the finish. The supple tannin structure supports the wine beautifully and ensures that this wine will mature gracefully.
- Piekernierskloof Shiraz : Lots of juicy ripe plums and black cherries on the palate with aromas of spice and freshly cracked black pepper. Medium to full bodied with a refreshing aftertaste.
- Lanzerac premium Syrah : The Lanzerac Syrah delivers a good extraction of deep colour and aromas of white pepper, coriander, fynbos and red wine poached plums. The complex palate shows layers of ripe red and black berries with an undertone of savouriness.
NB: WINES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE
- Range: wine.co.za
R187.00 per item