A Taste of Shiraz
A Taste of Shiraz
- Neethlingshof Shiraz : Abundant aromas of berries and spice with hints of pepper and herbs.
With a palate of rich, soft and succulence, packed with ripe dark berry flavours. Elegant tannins make for an accessible and enjoyable wine that lingers on the palate with a spicy note in the after taste.
- Frater Shiraz Reserve: Ripe,dark berry fruit with juicy core and pepper spice set against voluptuous texture and sleek tannins. Accessible,curvaceous with heaps of flavour and concentration of flavour. Lively fruit still checked by firm ripe fruit tannins and oak.
- Cederberg Shiraz : A complex Shiraz filled with intense red fruit, mulberry and cherries on the nose. Well-balanced with elegant oaking expressing hints of sweet spice and vanilla. Red berries follow through on the palate and finishes off with a smooth lingering sensation. A well-crafted Shiraz that allows you to cellar the wine for a few years developing into a sensational wine.
- Spier Seaward Shiraz: Dark ruby red with a bright youthful rim.Beautiful layered aromas of mulberry, violets and subtle pepper and anise. The mid-palate is balanced with concentrated fruit flavours and smooth, dense tannins.
- Kunye Shiraz (Wine for good) :The Kunye wines embody the spirit of summer. They’re the easy drinking, everyday wines that we’d want to enjoy with a weekday meal or a weekend braai. They are wines to kuier with. Perfect for summer sipping.
” The Kunye Swartland Syrah is a fragrant, peppery, fynbos infused, medium bodied Syrah
- Flagstone Dark Horse Shiraz : Complex combination of white pepper, cigar box, mint and a concentration of dark fruit supported by subtle spicy undertones. The wine is big and round on entry with smooth and silky tannins that show well even though the wine is still young.
NB: WINES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE
- Range: wine.co.za
R195.00 per bottle