A Taste of MCC
A Taste of MCC
South Africa arguably makes some of the best bubblies in the world. As we cannot call our bubblies Champagne, we have devised our own name : Methode Cap Classique or MCC for short. Cap Classique wines are made according to the traditional time-honoured method originated in France and the quality promises to be better than ever! Go ahead and give our selection a try and then come back to order your favourite.
- Graham Beck Bliss Nectar Rose: The quintessential bubbly for those who relish the slightly sweeter side of life, the Bliss Nectar Rosé NV is both blissful in name and nature. This seductively smooth Rosé Cap Classique is an indulgent delight for the senses, guaranteed to entice and impress making it the perfect partner when celebrating what matters.
- Simonsig Kaapse Vonkel Brut : An elegant Cap Classique with a light golden hue and fine persistent mousse. Fresh apple, white peach and citrus blossom entice on the nose.
A refined palate shows bursts of lemon, stone fruits and raspberry with a hint of yeasty complexity. Beautiful acidity contributes extraordinary length and finesse to this Cap Classique, making every occasion a memorable celebration.
- Perdeberg The Vineyard Collection Old Vine Chenin Blanc MCC : Green in colour. Notes of green pear, Granny Smith apples, lime and grapefruit are all evident on the nose. Fresh minerality on the palate with a biscuit finish.
- Laborie Méthode Cap Classique Blanc de Blancs : This complex and indulgent MCC shows rich secondary aromas with orange blossom and lemon zest on the nose. On the palate there are hints of lime, accompanied by aromas of toasted bread and macadamias. The mousse is fine, elegant and ensures a rich, creamy and textured palate with an explosive acidity and lasting, elegant finish.
- Villiera Tradition Brut : This “Méthode Cap Classique” (bottle fermented sparkling wine) is a blend of red and white grapes displaying the full, balanced yeasty complexity synonymous with a wine made in this style. The wine retains its fresh racy zestiness that is a result of crisp acidity and delicate fruit.
- Allee Bleue Brut Rose: The colour is a pale straw hue with shades of green. Abundant citrus and dried apricot welcomes you on the nose. Layers of spicy cinnamon and soft vanilla follow. The palate is silky with elegant flavours of summer fruits and a lingering lemony aftertast
WINES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE
- Range: wine.co.za
R197.00 per bottle